Our company’s origin begins in Grand Junction, Colorado, when Dean Gillespie opened the doors to the first Power Equipment Company branch. At the time, Power Equipment Company was the dealership for Allis-Chalmers Construction Equipment Company and White Motor Trucks. Mr. Gillespie was elected as a U.S. Representative from Colorado and served from 1944 to 1947. Following Mr. Gillespie’s death in 1949, an employee named Jack Munroe and two of his associates, Gail Sponsler and Rod St. Clair, acquired Power Equipment Company and continued operations under the same name.
Visited 442 times, 1 Visit today